Friday, March 28, 2014

Skyy

Skyy Vodka.


This was the first thing that ended my brain when I thought of the sky. The way it looks it would seem it would never taste bad. Maybe it really does help clear your mind. I bet if I took a drink of this I could be as free as a bird when it fly's threw the sky. Before I new it I would be free of everything in my life and life would be as a dream. Then the morning comes. I start to think of the the haze of things that happend last night. Wait, what really happend? The last thing I remember was dancing to T-pain. How did I get home? I think I took a taxy. It was all a haze. The thought came to my mind to check my phone to see if I have been incriminated on facebook, but what went down last night or for that matter what happend.

No comments:

Post a Comment