Monday, March 24, 2014

Did I do that?

I will never do that again.

I will never try and gun it anyway knowing i wont make the jump. I will never not smell a feed again without smelling it and tasting it. There are so many mistakes I want a do over on. But hey, yolo!! As fun or even knowing it a dumb idea before you do still won't stop us sometimes. Mom and Dad have told me till they where blue in the face but i would do it anyway. As I got older I have learned to watch someone else go first. I watched and learned what my older sisters could and couldn't do so that i could gauge my consequinseces of of. Was it worth it? Sure if my behind or  my skin was going to be unscathed. I remember when I had a nasty fall on bike. It was a hot July day and I was on my last time out. I had to go for that one last ride around the track before I left. There were some tuff ruts to get threw and i forcecd myself to get threw them to try and clear the biggest jump on the track. Needless to say I came up short and broke my leg in 2 place. Lesson learned don't force things.

She was blind.

Knowing that I couldn't make the jump I blocked the consequences out of my mind making me blind to the fact that injery could occer. I was still harden to the fact i couldnt be hurt.  So, i slept on it for a night. I gave in and my mother and she had to drive me to the hospital but not untill she thirlaly reamed me up and down for using such jungdmen

 The toddler is angry.

One upon a time there was a boy that cried wolf. Yes, he was angry that no one believed him after he did the the truth. The little toddler seemed to feel remorse in the story. I remember my dad telling me the story a few times as a young child when i had told a lie. I could only be angry with myself and not the wolf that ate the sheep.

What did you cook this weekend?

It was a nice cool Saterday evening. Normally i would grill when i feel in the mood to cook as i did on this night but i wanted to mix things up a bit. Proberly cause of the fact I'm poor and there was much of anything when it came to food in the house. I looked in the freezer and saw there was some stew meet. It let it thaw out while contenplated on what to do. I really had no clue what I was doing to I had to seek help of some kind to make something taste good out of this. So I called the best expert i knew on stew making, my sister. She go me on the right tack so I was on my way to the store to snag a couple spices and a couple vegtables but keeping it cheap. Mean while i called my girlfriend to make sure she would want to eat some before jumping off the deep end to complete this project. 3 hours later I tasted this final project and it was delishous. Thanks to my sister and girlfriend It would not have been porssable to me to complete such a great stew. I cant wait to eat some more of it tonight. It consistes of stew meat, corn, peas, water, molasas, oragao, onion, thyne, and one other ingreedent that has slipped my mind. After one hour and thirty minutes. cooked on med-low it was done. I can taste it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment