Friday, March 7, 2014

Heaven or Hell?

Hells and Heavens
              
I have been threw hells and heavens. I can think of many differant kind of have hell and heaven. Heaven on earth or raising hell. I'm having a hell of a time. What the Hell!? Lairers go to hell. Decending to the heavens. Are you making it to heaven? You are heavenly. These are some differant ways to use these words. This is why I love English, so many ways to use a word. So many contextes to use just one word to be explanatory.

We can create our own hell or heaven. I persoally do all the time. Problorly daily. Procrastanating is proborly my worst hell to give myself. My best heaven i give myself is all ways seeing the good in things. Looking at the best side of things. Just having a upword view of thing. Heaven on earth sort of.

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous way of looking at two words. I think we all cause our own hell at times and I think it is great you always try to have an upward personality. Seeing the glass half full opposed to half empty will keep you positive even when you are going through hell. Great post, it was short but I liked the idea of where you were going with it.

    ReplyDelete