Friday, March 21, 2014

Gex


My mind is a and ocean of thoughts that swirl and flow around. Looking at the pitcure of the lizards that were so very coloraful, was giseir going off in my mind. Thoughts in my mind seem to move like water moving around in my body and mind see visions of things past that remind me of the gekos I had as a youth. It was fun to catch crickets to feed to them. Watch them strike like lighting for a meal. The skin of how they felt was crazy; scaly soft faguel creatures but tuff to the feel. The smell of their tank with fresh ceder chips would cover up the little poop terds. The cute screchs and chirps that they made was messmarising. One of them got out when I was cleaning thier tank. For a couple of weeks before I caught it again and Gex would croke every night expressing his happyness of being free of his cage. I'm sure he was able to find a spider or two to eat while he romed the back of the house. I wonder what it would be like to see life threw Gex's eyes. I wonder if the world would seem less stressful only to worry about what you would eat next rather then bills and getting to work on time and taking care of others. In his world he was king. Well as long if he didn't get caught by my cat for a midnight snack! He could easly keep away from Goldy. Being able to cling onto the walls and celings could keep him away from harm. I remember seeing him change color to the wall paper. It was white pink and green. I didn't thing he could be all those crazy colors at ounce but he was and it was a sight to see. He evaded me for 2 weeks but I finally caught him and he never croked the same again. Saddly he had to be returned to the tank where he lived his life. I ended up giving him away for a sicence project for some students at a high school. Or so i hope. I hope he wasn't disectided instead. Gex was a cool pet for few months I had them.

No comments:

Post a Comment