Monday, March 17, 2014

Destribe the image on the screen

I'm looking at a image that has 3 differant kinds of lizards. They are very colorful with bright tints. Reds greens yellows blues with stripes and spots. Pretty amazing to look at. I love animals so this kind of picture takes to me to a good place. I see a skinny one and a fat one and also a normal size one. Lizards are a cool species. The last thing i notice is a feather in the middle.

I Thinking of a place I like to go. It is my mind. It is a wonderful place. I can create whatever I want. When I'm trying to relax I just clear everything out. When I want to sleep I just think of my favorite things or things i want. Over spring break I went to Chicago and it was such an amazing place. I didn't feed stressed or the need to go to my happy place. What causes me to go to this place is when i need to rest or find some type of releaf to problem or some kind of stress.

What I can see in this place are my favorite sport athletes my favorite toys my favorite moves or best shots from games I have played. In this place I can zoom around and be all and see all situations and outcomes. It is as if I'm a god and I can do no wrong.

Everything I can smell. I can smell trouble before it comes. I can stop to smell the flowers whenever I want. because I'm the king of this place. Nothing wrong will come to me while I stop to take the time and smell the air for a fresh sent of something sweet.

To touch what is untouchable is now the possible. There are no boundaries in this place. I can reach out to feel the soft grass and the walk threw a field. Feel the breeze as I watch it push the blades of grass like waves in the ocean. To feel something is a sense of knowing what the grass feels.

The sounds are normally joyful but it seems like I remember the the alarming ones best. Hearing the screeching tires of a car coming to a quick stop before a crash. The sound of a loud siren up the street warning of the coming tornado. These are real memories of sounds that have changed my life. I want to hear the joyful sounds of the heavens when I leave this life.

The sweet taste of all the things I want. The sweet taste of vicory. To taste the fresh waters of heaven to come. I would not like to taste the black smoke of the burning hells. To dream of a place of nothing but sweets and never getting fat. To taste all the things that are forbidden. Is there a cost to tasting such things?

This place that I go in my mind does really does exist. With all the favorite things, smells, sounds, and things to touch this place I go from time to time anything can be explored to fullest. Before I fade of to sleep I can think of the favorit things and sports player or vidoe game moves I like and how they might all relate to what I think and like to be. When i fade to this place I can feel as if I'm really there by smelling the flying dirt, feeling the the rift tightly clinched  to my body as the fighting in the trenches.

No comments:

Post a Comment