Friday, February 28, 2014

My five favorite Words

My five favorite Words,                                                                                                2-28-14

1.  Awesome - Life Striving
2.  Dude - Check yourself
3.  Yo - Talk to me
4.  Hey - How are you?
5.  Amazing - Beautiful
6.  Yup - Agreed (just an extra one for kicks!)

                                                                                                                                      3-5-14

I like the butter of life and but not all the goobly goop with it. The day to day grind is grueling on ones soul but I cant help but to stop and smell the amazing flowers. I'm feeling a led flefer neffer neffer.  My thoughts are flowing out the way i would like.  The knackered of life is starting to catch up this day but what ev's!  I have other more important things to worry about then to be wonky.  Why now of all the times to run out of class time!  I'm dreaming of the day I don't have to worry about going insane in the membrane. Forealz yo I got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment