Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Life

Life,

Life is full of deciecions.  Choices that make our lives.  I personally have been making many life changing decesions lately.  Maybe, it is because I'm growing up.  I have more responablies then ever.  I have to completely provide for myself now.  No more living of my parents.  No more support net.  My needs now out weigh my wants.  This is tuff becuase I'm use to getting what i want and need, not having to sacerfice one for the other.  I still want to hold on the old.  To get the new i need to left go of the old.  If i keep holding on the now i can never get the future secessfully.  I want to be able to give my childern more then I have had.  I'm starting to figure out if i want to do that, I need to work harder then my parent did.  I'm starting to undstand what it involes to get to that level.  It takes more dedacation will and desire then i have at this point.  I want growth in my life.  I want to be the best me as possiable.  It is a never ending process.  I may be to hard on myself but never the less I want to acheive great things.  I want to leave a legacy in this world.  It is going to take a lot of hard work.  It is over welming to thing about but I'm going to start one day at a time.


I think something I want to start doing again to give me a out/stress releaver is start riding motocross again.

No comments:

Post a Comment