Friday, February 21, 2014

Unique approach to life

My unique approach to life.

I like to approach life day by day.  Sure I like making plans and achiving goals.  Keeping a happy mood and having a carring worrie free state is key for me to be at my best.   I love living this life I have.  Making the most of what comes my way and just keeping it real.

Win the day!!  When I wake up first thought normally that comes to mind is "win the day."  I say a quick prayer and attack my days I have things to get done.  From work to school or just maybe a weekend morning,  I try to start my day off the right way.  It sets the tone for my life, becuase i live day by day.

I'm going to Colorado for spring break although, I made plans to go to Miami first but that fell threw (sad face).  My girlfriend and I can visting some long time friends of hers.  It should be fun.  If i cant be on the beach in Florda at least i can go snow boarding (Happy face!!!).  If i dont have a goal or have the feeling of working toward something i feel like im falling behide or fading in the darkness.  I have a feeling in my bones to achieve.  There is something set deep inside me to strive for greatness and i feel the need to unleash it on my goals in life.

I'm fun loving person and I'm usally in a state of happyness in my day to day life.  I just go about with a smile on and and just riding this dream called life.  I feel a person should indulge in what they have passion for.  I do.  Can i get to much of a good thing?  Nope.  It is a release to ride motocross watch movies hangout with my girl and be with friends.  Pouring myself into what i do releases joy into my life.  If i know i did all i could do it gives me peace to be the best me.  No stone unturned keeps my carefree.  I live in a state of peace.

Live and Love.  I'm build to help others and have fun doing it!

Hey you cant ride the high of life all the time.  Its more downs then ups.  Its not all rainbows and sunshine.  It is a mind set to see the up side.  I hate looking down.  There are so many rules and regulations its easy to get caught up on taking a side: only seeing black and white; looking back and not forward.  The world is a pretty crummy place if you think about it.  People dieing of things 20bux could save 20 lives somewhere else. Sin, corruption, death.  The devil has come to steal kill and destroy.  It looks like he has done a good job of it.  It is worldwide.  The streets of Springfeild have people starving.  I vaulenteer with my Church and we help people in are cummutity from feeding to clothing people that need it.  It was hard to give at first but you get out of giving to those taht need is so great.

This was a little step into my life.  It is a struggle.  But the mind is greatest thing we possess.  It commands my hands to achieve great things.  Life is brief and I love to live this thing we call life.

Kyle,

No comments:

Post a Comment