Monday, February 3, 2014

Big Picture

Meet New Poeple,
Meeting new people has brounden my bounries forsure.  It is a great way to move forward in life.  It's who you know not what you know!  However I do understand that this is an English class and challanging yourself is always beifically.  If you know the right poeple you have more options down the road to be properous.  For instance, you make a bid on a job and you know person or have hang out with them you are more likely to get the job.

Meeting new people is exciting to.  Making new friends and learning their knowledge.  When I have a delema, I start calling up/talking to the people I know that may have faced a simlarer situwation.  I'm not all busness though.  I love being around people.  Most of the time(sometimes I need awhile to get away!).  I love going to movies with friends.  I never been to one without someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment