Friday, January 31, 2014

What if...

What if?...
YOU HAD RABIES!!!?? I know right!  I bet thats how the Zombie apocalypse happens. Ok, so.. you have a pet cat.  I know you hate cats and all but you have one.  You let you cat wonder outside sometimes and she is out hunting some rabbits.  Well she gets bit by one then some home to you and piss of you cat and she bits you and bam you just got infected!!! thats how it all starts!!!

Ok you dont know you were infected for years.  You had a family you have grand kids the virus lays doment for years.  Then one day watching TV you seen some rabbit get killed and it triggers the virus.  You go crazy...idk that was kinda lame.  I dont want my main chariter to die =\  Ok the cat bits your step mom instead!! yeah the step mom. that will work.  Ok she goes crazy and you lock her in the closet and you flee for your life!!  Not know what just happen you call the FBI to report your step mom on bath salts.  But the phone is dead.  You think to yourself...well thats odd?  I know T-moble sux but i should have 4g right now.  So you try again.  Still nothing.  No calls are able to go threw.  The power goes out....

What if you never thought what if?...
First off you would be an IQ of 2!!  maybe 2.5  I wouldnt go to school i wouldnt improve myself i would walk but not walk backwords you could say Aaaaa AAAAAAaaaaa or aaaa maybe the rare a.  Maybe i would never live with regrates.  Maybe i wouldnt be chalenged my the stress of this world.  Maybe i would be as free as a bird!!  Maybe I could conquer the world without holding back.  Maybe not that I dont ever question myself I don't have to live with rules.  Maybe just maybe I would be prefect minus the 2 iq.  Ok itstead of what if, its why not?  Why not go sky diving today why not go running why not be all you can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment