Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Eye of the Tiger

Fear,

Fear can be a driving force.  You can use it to push ahead to complete chanelgs, goals and other things.  Use it to push forward in life.  To have the courage to attack life in all ways.  To have courge doesn't mean you aren't afaid.  Just means you can harness you fear.

On the other hand fear is something you can get past.  Fear of spiders, fear of hieghts, fear of losing your job, fear of jumping, fear of pushing past you limit.  Fear for you life!!! RUN!!!!

It seems like there are two kinds of fear.  First one being Fear's you must get past to live your life to the fullest.  Second being Fear for your safety.  I guess they could both classify the same in some way becuase both types are life changing or life ultering.

I myself don't ever want to live in fear.  If I feel fear I tend to step back take the situwation in,  understand what is at stack and go forward in the situwation.  Attack the problem so i dont have to live with fear in my life.
Do you have the eye of the Tiger!?

Kinds of fears,

For me to idendify fear I must be able to understand what I'm a afraid of.  I have a fearfull thought crosses my mind...what is causing this?? where is this coming from??  How big is the threat??  Is it life threating??  Is it life Changing??  Do I risk being maimed in some way physiclly, emotionally, spiritally, mentaly?  For me i have to understand in what way it affects me so that i can make the first step in attacking the fear.  I refuse to live in fear so I must go forward and make a decision based on what is at stake.  Maybe classes are really tuff, I'm fearing not being able to keep up with the work laod.  What must I do to keep up and not let the fear os failing eat me up.  My preperation starts the night before everyday of class.  before i go to bed i make sure all my homework is in order,  my back pack is ready.

I have a fearfull thought crosses my mind,
Wait nevermind. Crandbarry grape juice is really good.  It is very satistfing taste of sweetness.  Anyways I'm a little afriad of heights.  But i have always been afaid of falling.  I have woken up many times as a child dreaming that i was falling.  I would normally wake up when i hit the ground.  I dream a lot also hitting the ground and beming injerd somehow and still living.  It was very tramanic to say the least.  I still have an rare falling dream to this day.  For some reason now I'm not scard of dreaming that it happend.  Somehow my mind canseperate dreaming and real life.  I normally don't remember my dreams.  I heard somewhere that dreaming in color means you are very healthy mentally.  Since i dont remember what i dream i would know if i dream in color lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment