Monday, January 27, 2014

Weapons Pulled

This week was fun crazy stressfull.  I had a birthday on last Thursday and that was about the best thing i had going on last week.  School work due and finding a new place to live was just among the random stuff.  Anyways getting down to weapons being drawn.  For the second time in my life i had a weapon drawn on me only this time it was a knife instead of a gun.  Its much differant to feel threatend 40 feet from where you live.  Reason I'm feeling extra threatend is my neighor pullled a knife on me and i have to life with the guy next to me.  I have to deal with him now vs. the dude that pulled a gun on me in traffic that I'll never see again.

It all started over parking.  My girlfriend found a note on her car Thursday morning saying "THIS IS NOT A PARKING SPACE.  DO NOT EVER PARK HERE AGAIN."  I thought about what i was going to do about going to confront him. 

To be contuined!

No comments:

Post a Comment